We use our own cookies and third parties ones to offer our services and collect statistical data. If you continue browsing the internet you accept them. More information Accept

Event Managers

17-11-2019

The Event Managers Association presented in 2018 the first Study on the Events Sector in Spain among corporate events managers with very interesting data.

When analyzing the profile of the Event Manager, they have concluded that 76% are women, with a scarce and curious 24% of men. As for age, 66% are between 40 and 49 years old. The vast majority (93%) with a high level of studies and of them, 52% with postgraduate studies and / or specialization in event organization. People with a high degree of satisfaction with their work and with high fidelity to the companies where they work, with an average of 10 years in them. Large companies (76% have more than 250 employees). The events most carried out are conventions, followed by training actions. 52% of Event Managers directly manage the events and the remaining 48% use agencies.

The preference is to celebrate them in hotels (37%), followed by venues (27%) and rooms (17%). Venues are considered spaces to hold events. Places like sports stadiums or unique spaces like wineries, museums and so on.

The EVENT MANAGERS ASSOCIATION is a fundamental professionalization entity for corporate event managers formed by more than 200 partners, with initiatives that help us understand the current panorama of events.

Back

Subscribe to our newsletter